Ye Servants Of The Lord : Recording
- Tune: Narenza from Johannes Leisentritt’s “Catholicum Hymnologium Germanicum” 1584. The arranger is William Henry Havergal (1793 – 1870). Public Domain.
- Performance Copyright ℗ 2019 Richard Irwin Music®. All rights reserved. ISRC UKTU21900055.
Ye Servants Of The Lord : Free MP3 Download
Please Right-Click and Save Link if needed
The music used in this recording belongs in the Public Domain, but the Performance rights belong to Richard Irwin Music®. Please contact us if you wish to use the recordings other than for use in divine worship or for personal use.
This website is free to use, but not to operate. If you use our free MP3 hymns, please consider a donation to help keep this service free. Many thanks.
To keep up to date with the latest recordings, add your email address to our newsletter list. Please also follow us on Amazon Music, Apple Music, Tidal, Spotify, SoundCloud, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
Ye Servants Of The Lord : Lyrics
1. Ye servants of the Lord,
each in his office wait,
observant of his heavenly word,
and watchful at his gate.
2. Let all your lamps be bright,
and trim the golden flame;
gird up your loins as in his sight,
for aweful is his name.
3. Watch! ’tis your Lord’s command,
and while we speak, he’s near;
mark the first signal of his hand,
and ready all appear.
4. O happy servant he
in such a posture found!
he shall his Lord with rapture see,
and be with honour crowned.
5. Christ shall the banquet spread
with his own royal hand,
and raise that faithful servant’s head
amid the angelic band.
Listen on Streaming Services
To listen using streaming services such as SoundCloud, Spotify, Apple Music etc. Click Here.