1. Jesus calls us o’er the tumult of our life’s wild restless sea; day by day his voice still calls us saying, ‘Christian, follow me.’
2. As of old Saint Andrew heard it by the Galilean lake, turned from home and work and kindred, leaving all for Jesus’ sake.
3. Jesus calls us from the worship of the vain world’s golden store, from each idol that would keep us, saying, ‘Christian, love me more.’
4. In our joys and in our sorrows, days of toil and hours of ease, Jesus calls, in cares and pleasures, ‘Christian, love me more than these.’
5. Jesus calls us: by your mercies, Saviour, may we hear your call, give our hearts in glad obedience, serve and love you best of all.
The music used in this recording belongs in the Public Domain, but the Performance rights ℗ belong to Richard M S Irwin. You may click the Download Button to obtain the MP3 recording for use in Worship (including online services) or for personal use only. The track may also be found on various online music systems, which can be used for downloads if they are listed in the section below. For other uses of the recording, please Contact Us.