Through All The Changing Scenes Of Life Lyrics
1. Through all the changing scenes of life,
In trouble and in joy,
The praises of my God shall still
My heart and tongue employ.
2. Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
With me exalt His name;
When in distress to Him I called,
He to my rescue came.
3. The hosts of God encamp around
The dwellings of the just;
Deliverance He affords to all
Who on His succour trust.
4. Oh, make but trial of His love,
Experience will decide
How blest they are, and only they,
Who in His truth confide.
5. Fear Him, ye saints, and you will then
Have nothing else to fear;
Make you His service your delight,
Your wants shall be His care.
6. To Father, Son and Holy Ghost,
The God whom we adore,
Be Glory as it was, is now,
And shall be evermore.
- Words from Psalm 34 from New Version of the Psalms of David (1696) published by Tate and Brady. Public Domain.
- Meter: CM
Through All The Changing Scenes Of Life Recording
- Tune: Wiltshire, composed by George Thomas Smart (1776-1867). Public Domain.
- Performance Copyright ℗ 2014 Richard M S Irwin. All rights reserved.
Through All The Changing Scenes Of Life Download
The music used in this recording belongs in the Public Domain, but the Performance rights ℗ belong to Richard M S Irwin. You may click the Download Button to obtain the MP3 recording for use in Worship (including online services) or for personal use only. For other uses of the recording, please Contact Us.Click Here to Download
Please Right-Click and Save Link if needed
To listen using streaming services such as SoundCloud, Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Tidal, Amazon, Deezer etc. Click Here.