Psalm 23 – King James Version
1. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Hymns Inspired by Psalm 23
- Faithful Shepherd Feed Me (Pastor Pastorum, Organ, 5 Verses)
- Father Hear The Prayer We Offer (Sussex, Organ, 4 Verses)
- In Heavenly Love Abiding (Penlan, Organ, 3 Verses)
- The God Of Love My Shepherd Is (University, Organ, 5 Verses)
- The King Of Love My Shepherd Is (Dominus Regit Me, Organ, 6 Verses)
- The Lord’s My Shepherd (Brother James’ Air, Piano, 5 Verses)
- The Lord’s My Shepherd (Crimond, Organ, 5 Verses)
- Thine For Ever! God Of Love (Newington, Organ, 5 Verses)