The King Of Love My Shepherd Is : Lyrics
1. The King of love my shepherd is,
Whose goodness faileth never;
I nothing lack if I am His
And He is mine forever.
2. Where streams of living water flow
My ransomed soul He leadeth,
And where the verdant pastures grow
With food celestial feedeth.
3. Perverse and foolish oft I strayed,
But yet in love He sought me,
And on His shoulder gently laid,
And home rejoicing brought me.
4. n death’s dark vale I fear no ill
With Thee, dear Lord, beside me;
Thy rod and staff my comfort still,
Thy cross before to guide me.
5. Thou spread’st a table in my sight;
Thy unction grace bestoweth;
And O what transport of delight
From Thy pure chalice floweth!
6. And so through all the length of days
Thy goodness faileth never:
Good Shepherd, may I sing thy praise
Within Thy house forever.
The King Of Love My Shepherd Is : Recording
- Tune: Dominus Regit Me, composed by John Bacchus Dykes (1823 -1876). Public Domain
- Performance ℗ 2018 Richard M S Irwin. Certain rights reserved.
The King Of Love My Shepherd Is : Download
The music used in this recording belongs in the Public Domain, but the Performance rights ℗ belong to Richard M S Irwin. You may click the Download Button to obtain the MP3 recording for use in Worship (including online services) or for personal use only. For other uses of the recording, please Contact Us.
If you use our hymns, please consider a donation to help keep this service free.Click Here to Download
Please Right-Click and Save Link if needed