O Worship The King : Recording
- Tune: Hanover, composed by William Croft (1678 – 1727). Public Domain.
- Performance ℗ 2018 Richard Irwin Music®. ISRC: UKTU21900008. All rights reserved.
O Worship The King : Free Mp3 DownloadClick Here to Download
The music used in this recording belongs in the Public Domain, but the Performance rights belong to Richard Irwin Music®. Please contact us if you wish to use the recordings other than for use in divine worship or for personal use.
This website is free to use, but not to operate. If you use our free MP3 hymns, please consider a donation to help keep this service free. Many thanks.To keep up to date with the latest recordings, add your email address to our newsletter list. Please also follow us on Amazon Music, Apple Music, Tidal, Spotify, SoundCloud, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
O Worship The King : Lyrics
1. O worship the King, all glorious above,
O gratefully sing His power and His love;
Our Shield and Defender, the Ancient of Days,
Pavilioned in splendour, and girded with praise.
2. O tell of His might, O sing of His grace,
Whose robe is the light, whose canopy space,
His chariots of wrath the deep thunderclouds form,
And dark is His path on the wings of the storm.
3. The earth with its store of wonders untold,
Almighty, Thy power hath founded of old;
Established it fast by a changeless decree,
And round it hath cast, like a mantle, the sea.
4. Thy bountiful care, what tongue can recite?
It breathes in the air, it shines in the light;
It streams from the hills, it descends to the plain,
And sweetly distils in the dew and the rain.
5. Frail children of dust, and feeble as frail,
In Thee do we trust, nor find Thee to fail;
Thy mercies how tender, how firm to the end,
Our Maker, Defender, Redeemer, and Friend.
6. O measureless might! Ineffable love!
While angels delight to worship Thee above,
The humbler creation, though feeble their lays,
With true adoration shall all sing Thy praise.
- Lyricist: Robert Grant (1779 – 1838) based upon Psalm 104. Public Domain.
- Meter: 10 10 11 11.
O Worship The King : Video
Courtesy of Lucinda Bedwell, Epaphras Prayer Team
To listen using streaming services such as SoundCloud, Spotify, Apple Music etc. Click Here.