Blest Are The Pure In Heart : Recording
- Tune: Franconia, composer unknown, adapted by original hymn arranger: William Henry Havergal (1793 – 1870) from Harmonischer Liederschatz (1738). Public Domain.
- Performances Copyright © 2016 Richard Irwin Music®. All rights reserved
Blest Are The Pure In Heart : Free MP3 DownloadClick Here to Download
The music used in this recording belongs in the Public Domain, but the Performance rights belong to Richard Irwin Music®. Please contact us if you wish to use the recordings other than for use in divine worship or for personal use.
This website is free to use, but not to operate. If you use our free MP3 hymns, please consider a donation to help keep this service free. Many thanks.
To keep up to date with the latest recordings, add your email address to our newsletter list.
Blest Are The Pure In Heart : Lyrics
1. Blest are the pure in heart,
For they shall see our God;
The secret of the Lord is theirs;
Their soul is Christ’s abode.
2. The Lord, Who left the heavens
Our life and peace to bring,
To dwell in lowliness with men
Their Pattern and their King.
3. Still to the lowly soul
He doth Himself impart;
And for His dwelling and His throne
Chooseth the pure in heart.
4. Lord, we Thy presence seek;
May ours this blessing be;
Give us a pure and lowly heart,
A temple meet for Thee.