As Pants The Hart For Cooling Streams Lyrics
As pants the hart for cooling streams,
When heated in the chase,
So longs my soul, O God, for Thee
And Thy refreshing grace.
For Thee, my God, the living God,
My thirsty soul doth pine;
O, when shall I behold Thy face,
Thou majesty divine?
Why restless, why cast down, my soul?
Hope still; and thou shalt sing
The praise of Him who is thy God,
Thy health’s eternal spring.
To Father, Son, and Holy Ghost,
The God whom we adore,
Be glory as it was, is now,
And shall be evermore.
As Pants The Hart For Cooling Streams Recording
- Tune: Martyrdom. Composed by Hugh Wilson (1766-1824). Public Domain.
- Performance ℗ 2016 Richard M S Irwin. All rights reserved.
As Pants The Hart For Cooling Streams Download
The music used in this recording belongs in the Public Domain, but the Performance rights ℗ belong to Richard M S Irwin. You may click the Download Button to obtain the MP3 recording for use in Worship (including online services) or for personal use only. For other uses of the recording, please Contact Us.Click Here to Download
Please Right-Click and Save Link if needed
Available from MobileHymns.org
Lectionary And Other Uses
- St Valentine’s Day
- Year A Proper 22, Ordinary 27, Trinity 17
- Year B Lent 3
- Year B Proper 7, Ordinary 12, Trinity 3
- Year B Proper 13, Ordinary 18, Trinity 9
- Year B Proper 20, Ordinary 25, Trinity 16
- Year C Proper 7, Ordinary 12, Trinity 1