The God Whom Earth And Sea And Sky : Recording
- Tune: Eisenach, by Johann Hermann Schein (1586-1630) harmonised by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Public Domain.
- Performance ℗ 2022 Richard Irwin Music®. All rights reserved. ISRC UKTU21900546.
- Album cover Quang Nguyen vinh from Pixabay.
The God Whom Earth And Sea And Sky : Free MP3 Download
The music used in this recording belongs in the Public Domain, but the Performance rights belong to Richard Irwin Music®. Please contact us if you wish to use the recordings other than for use in divine worship or for personal use.
If you use our free MP3 hymns, please consider a donation to help keep this service free.
To keep up to date with the latest recordings, add your email address to our newsletter list. Please also follow us on Amazon Music, Apple Music, Tidal, Spotify, SoundCloud, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.Click Here to Download
Please Right-Click and Save Link if needed
The God Whom Earth And Sea And Sky : Lyrics
1. The God whom earth and sea and sky
Adore and laud and magnify,
Whose might they own, whose praise they tell,
In Mary’s body deigned to dwell.
2. O Mother blest, the chosen shrine
Wherein the Architect divine,
Whose hand contains the earth and sky,
Vouchsafed in hidden guise to lie:
3. Blest in the message Gabriel brought;
Blest in the work the Spirit wrought;
Most blest, to bring to human birth
The long-desired of all the earth.4 O Lord, the Virgin-born, to thee
Eternal praise and glory be,
Whom with the Father we adore
And Holy Ghost for evermore.
- Lyrics: Venantius Fortunatus (530-609), translated by John Mason Neale (1818-1866). Public Domain
- Meter: LM.
The God Whom Earth And Sea And Sky : Streaming Services
To listen using streaming services such as SoundCloud, Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Tidal, Amazon, Deezer etc. Click Here.