O For A Thousand Tongues To Sing : Recording
Alternative settings of O For A Thousand Tongues To Sing
- Tune: Lyngham, composed by Thomas Jarman (1776 – 1861). Public domain.
- Performance ℗ 2021 Richard Irwin Music®. ISRC UKTU21900421. All rights reserved.
O For A Thousand Tongues To Sing : Free MP3 Download
The music used in this recording belongs in the Public Domain, but the Performance rights belong to Richard Irwin Music®. Please contact us if you wish to use the recordings other than for use in divine worship or for personal use.Click Here to Download
Please Right-Click and Save Link if needed
This website is free to use, but not to operate. If you use our free MP3 hymns, please consider a donation to help keep this service free. Many thanks.
To keep up to date with the latest recordings, add your email address to our newsletter list.
O For A Thousand Tongues To Sing : Lyrics
Alternative versions of O For A Thousand Tongues To Sing
1. O for a thousand tongues to sing
My dear Redeemer’s praise,
The glories of my God and king,
The triumphs of his grace! (x3)
2. Jesus! the name that charms our fears,
That bids our sorrows cease;
‘Tis music in the sinner’s ears,
‘Tis life, and health, and peace. (x3)
3. He breaks the power of cancelled sin,
He sets the prisoner free;
His blood can make the foulest clean,
His blood availed for me. (x3)
4. He speaks; and, listening to his voice,
New life the dead receive;
The mournful, broken hearts rejoice;
The humble poor believe. (x3)
5. Hear him, ye deaf; his praise, ye dumb,
Your loosened tongues employ;
You blind, behold your Saviour come;
And leap, ye lame, for joy!
6. My gracious master and my God,
Assist me to proclaim,
To spread through all the earth abroad
The honours of thy name. (x3)
Available from MobileHymns.org