All People That On Earth Do Dwell : Lyrics
1. All people that on earth do dwell,
Sing to the Lord with cheerful voice.
Him serve with fear, His praise forth tell;
Come ye before Him and rejoice.
2. The Lord, ye know, is God indeed;
Without our aid He did us make;
We are His folk, He doth us feed,
And for His sheep He doth us take.
3. O enter then His gates with praise;
Approach with joy His courts unto;
Praise, laud, and bless His Name always,
For it is seemly so to do.
4. For why? the Lord our God is good;
His mercy is for ever sure;
His truth at all times firmly stood,
And shall from age to age endure.
5. To Father, Son and Holy Ghost,
The God Whom Heaven and earth adore,
From men and from the angel host
Be praise and glory evermore.
- Meter: LM.
- Lyrics by William Kethe (d. 1594) based on Psalm 100 from Day’s Psalter (1560). Public Domain.
All People That On Earth Do Dwell : Recording
- Tune: Old Hundredth, composer: Louis Bourgeois (c.1510 – c.1561) a tune from the Genevan Psalter (1551) created under the supervision of John Calvin.
- Performance ℗ 2019 Richard M S Irwin. All rights reserved. ISRC UKTU21900041
All People That On Earth Do Dwell : Download
The music used in this recording belongs in the Public Domain, but the Performance rights ℗ belong to Richard M S Irwin. You may click the Download Button to obtain the MP3 recording for use in Worship (including online services) or for personal use only. For other uses of the recording, please Contact Us.
If you use our hymns, please consider a donation to help keep this service free.
Click Here to Download
Please Right-Click and Save Link if needed
To listen using streaming services such as SoundCloud, Spotify, Apple Music etc. Click Here.