All People That On Earth Do Dwell : Lyrics
1. All people that on earth do dwell,
Sing to the Lord with cheerful voice.
Him serve with fear, His praise forth tell;
Come ye before Him and rejoice.
2. The Lord, ye know, is God indeed;
Without our aid He did us make;
We are His folk, He doth us feed,
And for His sheep He doth us take.
3. O enter then His gates with praise;
Approach with joy His courts unto;
Praise, laud, and bless His Name always,
For it is seemly so to do.
4. For why? the Lord our God is good;
His mercy is for ever sure;
His truth at all times firmly stood,
And shall from age to age endure.
5. To Father, Son and Holy Ghost,
The God Whom Heaven and earth adore,
From men and from the angel host
Be praise and glory evermore.
- Meter: LM.
- Lyrics by William Kethe (d. 1594) based on Psalm 100 from John Day’s Psalter (1562). Public Domain.
All People That On Earth Do Dwell : Recording
- Tune: Old Hundredth, composer: Louis Bourgeois (c.1510 – c.1561) a tune from the Genevan Psalter (1551) created under the supervision of John Calvin.
- Performance ℗ 2019 Richard M S Irwin. All rights reserved. ISRC UKTU21900041.
All People That On Earth Do Dwell : Free MP3 Download
https://soundcloud.com/richardirwinmusic/all-people-tThe music used in this recording belongs in the Public Domain, but the Performance rights belong to Richard Irwin Music®. If you use our free MP3 hymns, please consider a donation to help keep this service free.
To keep up to date with the latest recordings, add your email address to our newsletter list. Please also follow us on Amazon Music, Apple Music, Tidal, Spotify, SoundCloud, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
Please Right-Click and Save Link if needed
To listen using streaming services such as SoundCloud, Spotify, Apple Music etc. Click Here.
Lectionary and Other Uses
- Years A, B and C
- Candlemas – Presentation of Christ in the Temple
- Ash Wednesday
- Easter Vigil
- Easter Sunday
- Lectionary Year A
- Year A Advent 1
- Year A Lent 4
- Year A Palm Sunday – Liturgy of The Palms and Liturgy of The Passion
- Year A Easter 4
- Year A Proper 18, Ordinary 23, Trinity 13
- Year A Proper 23, Ordinary 28, Trinity 18
- Year A Proper 26, Ordinary 29, Trinity 19
- Year A Feast of Christ The King
- Year A Thanksgiving Day
- Lectionary Year B
- Year B Lent 4
- Year B Palm Sunday – Liturgy of The Palms and Liturgy of The Passion
- Year B Easter 4
- Year B Easter 5
- Year B Proper 10, Ordinary 15, Trinity 6
- Year B Proper 25, Ordinary 30, Trinity 21, Last After Trinity
- Lectionary Year C
- Year C Advent 3
- Year C Easter 4
- Year C Proper 13, Ordinary 18, Trinity 7
- Year C Proper 19, Ordinary 24, Trinity 23
- Year C Proper 23, Ordinary 28, Trinity 17
- Year C Proper 27
- Year C Thanksgiving Day