With Joy We Meditate The Grace Lyrics
This recording has been made to accompany singers in Church Services.
1. With joy we meditate the grace
Of our High Priest above;
His heart is made of tenderness,
And ever yearns with love.
2. Touched with a sympathy within,
He knows our feeble frame;
He knows what sore temptations mean
For he has felt the same.
3. He in the days of feeble flesh
Poured out his cries and tears;
And, in his measure, feels afresh
What every member bears.
4. He’ll never quench the smoking flax,
But raise it to a flame;
The bruisèd reed he never breaks,
Nor scorns the meanest name.
5. Then let our humble faith address
His mercy and his power:
We shall obtain delivering grace
In every needful hour.
With Joy We Meditate The Grace Download
- Tune: Tallis’ Ordinal by Thomas Tallis (c1505 – 1585). Public Domain.
- Performance ℗ 2020 Richard Irwin Music® (b. 1955). All rights reserved. ISRC UKTU21900267
The music used in this recording belongs in the Public Domain, but the Performance rights ℗ belong to Richard M S Irwin. You may click the Download Button to obtain the MP3 recording for use in Worship (including online services) or for personal use only. For other uses of the recording, please Contact Us.
If you use our free MP3 hymns, please consider a donation to help keep this service free.Click Here to Download
Please Right-Click and Save Link if needed
To listen using streaming services such as SoundCloud, Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Tidal, Amazon, Deezer etc. Click Here.