In Christ There Is No East Or West : Lyrics
1. In Christ there is no east or west,
In him no south or north,
But one great fellowship of love
Throughout the whole wide earth.
2. In Christ shall true hearts ev’rywhere
Their high communion find.
His service is the golden cord
Close binding humankind.
3. Join hands, then, people of the faith,
Whate’er your race may be.
All children of the living God
Are surely kin to me.
4. In Christ now meet both east and west,
in him meet south and north.
All Christly souls are joined as one
throughout the whole wide earth.
- Lyrics: John Oxenham (1852-1941). Public domain.
- Meter: CM
In Christ There Is No East Or West : Recording
- Tune: Robert Wainwright (1748-1782) in . , composed by
- Performance ℗ 2022 Richard Irwin Music®. All rights reserved. ISRC UKTU21900491.
In Christ There Is No East Or West : Free MP3 Download
The music used in this recording belongs in the Public Domain, but the Performance rights belong to Richard Irwin Music®.
If you use our free MP3 hymns, please consider a donation to help keep this service free.
To keep up to date with the latest recordings, add your email address to our newsletter list. Please also follow us on Amazon Music, Apple Music, Tidal, Spotify, SoundCloud, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Thank you so much for the wonderful production that you have done to these tunes. I am happy to get that tunes that rhymes the written pieces.
May the Almighty God bless you abundantly.
Thank you Paul for your kind comment.