Come Let Us Join Our Cheerful Songs Lyrics
This recording has been made to accompany singers in Church Services.
1. Come, let us join our cheerful songs
With angels round the throne;
Ten thousand thousand are their tongues,
But all their joys are one.
2. ‘Worthy the Lamb that died,’ they cry,
‘To be exalted thus’;
‘Worthy the Lamb,’ our lips reply,
‘For he was slain for us.’
3. Jesus is worthy to receive
Honour and power divine;
And blessings, more than we can give,
Be, Lord, for ever thine.
4. The whole creation joins in one
To bless the sacred name
Of him that sits upon the throne,
And to adore the Lamb.
- Meter: CM.
- Lyrics by Isaac Watts (1674 – 1748). Public Domain.
Come Let Us Join Our Cheerful Songs Free MP3 Download
- Tune: Nativity by Henry Lahee (1826-1912). Public Domain.
- Performance ℗ 2021 Richard Irwin Music® (b. 1955). All rights reserved. ISRC UKTU21900316.
Come Let Us Join Our Cheerful Songs Recording
The music used in this recording belongs in the Public Domain, but the Performance rights ℗ belong to Richard M S Irwin. You may click the Download Button to obtain the MP3 recording for use in Worship (including online services) or for personal use only. For other uses of the recording, please Contact Us.
If you use our free MP3 hymns, please consider a donation to help keep this service free. To keep up to date with the latest recordings, please follow us on SoundCloud, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Please Right-Click and Save Link if needed
To listen using streaming services such as SoundCloud, Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Tidal, Amazon, Deezer etc. Click Here.
Lectionary and Other Uses
- Years A, B and C
- All Saints
- Lectionary Year A
- Year A Epiphany 2
- Year A Ascension
- Year A Easter 7
- Lectionary Year B
- Year B Epiphany 2
- Year B Ascension
- Year B Proper 22, Ordinary 27, Trinity 18
- Lectionary Year C
- Year C Easter 3
- Year C Easter 6
- Year C Proper 17, Ordinary 22, Trinity 11