Hymn – Take my life and let it be – Lyrics
1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee;
Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
2. Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee;
Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
3. Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee;
Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
4. Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise;
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.
5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine;
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.
6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store;
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
RecordingThe music used in this recording belongs in the Public Domain, but the Performance rights ℗ belong to Richard M S Irwin. You may click the Download Button to obtain the MP3 recording for use in Worship or for personal use only. For other uses of the recording, please Contact Us. If you use our hymns, please consider a donation to help keep this service free.
Click Here to Download
- Album: Wedding Songs
- Tune: Innocents
- Meter: 77 77
- Style: Classical
- Usage: General, Weddings
- Composer: John Bacchus Dykes (1823 – 1876)
- Lyricist: Francis Ridley Havergal (1836 – 1879)
- Music and Lyrics Copyright Public Domain
- Performance ℗ 2019 Richard M S Irwin. All rights reserved.
- IRSC: UKTU21900016
- UPC: 5060707370108