Hymn – Take my life and let it be – Lyrics
1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee;
Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
2. Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee;
Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
3. Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee;
Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
4. Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise;
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.
5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine;
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.
6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store;
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
RecordingThe music used in this recording belongs in the Public Domain, but the Performance Copyright ℗ belongs to Richard Irwin. You may click the Download Button to obtain the MP3 recording for use in Worship or for personal use only. For other uses of the recording, please Contact Us. Click Here to Download
- Album: Wedding Songs
- Tune: Nottingham
- Meter: 77 77
- Style: Classical
- Usage: General, Weddings
- Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756 – 1791)
- Lyricist: Francis Ridley Havergal (1836 – 1879)
- Music and Lyrics Copyright Public Domain
- Performance Copyright ℗ 2014 Richard M S Irwin. All rights reserved.