I Greet Thee Who My Sure Redeemer Art Lyrics
1. I greet thee, who my sure Redeemer art,
My only trust and Savior of my heart,
Who pain didst undergo for my poor sake;
I pray thee from our hearts all cares to take.
2. Thou art the King of mercy and of grace,
Reigning omnipotent in ev’ry place:
So come, O King, and our whole being sway;
Shine on us with the light of thy pure day.
3. Thou art the Life, by which alone we live,
And all our substance and our strength receive;
O comfort us in death’s approaching hour,
Strong-hearted then to face it by thy pow’r.
4. Thou hast the true and perfect gentleness,
No harshness hast thou and no bitterness:
Make us to taste the sweet grace found in thee
And ever stay in thy sweet unity.
5. Our hope is in no other save in thee;
Our faith is built upon thy promise free;
O grant to us such stronger hope and sure
That we can boldly conquer and endure.
I Greet Thee Who My Sure Redeemer Art Recording
- Tune: Toulon composed by Louis Bourgeois (1510-1561) and published by John Calvin in the Genevan Psalter. Public Domain.
- Performance ℗ 2021 Richard M S Irwin. All rights reserved. ISRC UKTU21900339.
I Greet Thee Who My Sure Redeemer Art Free MP3 Download
The music used in this recording belongs in the Public Domain, but the Performance rights ℗ belong to Richard M S Irwin. You may click the Download Button to obtain the MP3 recording for use in Worship (including online services) or for personal use only. For other uses of the recording, please Contact Us.
If you use our hymns, please consider a donation to help keep this service free.Click Here to Download
To listen using streaming services such as SoundCloud, Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Tidal, Amazon, Deezer etc. Click Here.