All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful:
The Lord God made them all.
1. Each little flower that opens,
each little bird that sings,
God made their glowing colours,
and made their tiny wings. Refrain
2. The purple-headed mountains,
the river running by,
the sunset and the morning
that brightens up the sky. Refrain
3. The cold wind in the winter,
the pleasant summer sun,
the ripe fruits in the garden:
God made them every one. Refrain
4. The tall trees in the greenwood,
The meadows for our play,
The rushes by the water,
To gather ev’ry day. Refrain
5. God gave us eyes to see them,
and lips that we might tell
how great is God Almighty,
who has made all things well. Refrain
- Tune: All Things Bright and Beautiful composed by William Henry Monk (1823 – 1889). Public Domain
- Performance ℗ 2018 Richard M S Irwin. All rights reserved.
Standard Key – C Major
The music used in this recording belongs in the Public Domain, but the Performance rights ℗ belong to Richard M S Irwin. You may click the Download Button to obtain the MP3 recording for use in Worship (including online services) or for personal use only. For other uses of the recording, please Contact Us. If you use our hymns, please consider a donation to help keep this service free.
Lower Key – B Flat Major
To listen using streaming services such as SoundCloud, Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Tidal, Amazon, Deezer etc. Click Here.